Trinity Periyar Sands residential project in Aluva waterfront may be confused with Periyar Winds project situated a few kilometers apart. Trinity Builders Ernakulam, in fact, endorse the high-rise apartments in Cochin as ways to redefine waterfront living. The complex of Periyar Sands faces the Periyar River, which can be seen from each flat in the apartment.
So, if you have reached a pinnacle of life you can own one of the 3BHK apartments in Periyar Sands spanning 2000 square feet each and facing the river waterfront. Trinity Builders Ernakulam offers the ready to occupy flats at Desom to be specific. The site of the completed project of Trinity Builders is adjacent to Nedumbassery, which is home to the Cochin International Airport. The surroundings of the realty space have several temples, educational establishments, multispecialty hospitals and is at a convenient distance away from Aluva town.
Now that Aluva is the starting point of Kochi Metro, there is no shortage of transportation facility to important destinations in downtown Cochin if you choose to live in Periyar Sands. Tucked away nearby Aluva Manappuram, it is a lifestyle choice that will not let down your expectations of living in waterfront flats with ultra-modern features.
Trinity Periyar Sands complex is home to an indoor swimming pool, a health club, and supplies centralized reticulated gas to occupants. Above all, these are fully furnished three bedroom flats situated in a proximity to Periyar River.
Specifications of Trinity Periyar Sands
- Thrust on a deeply piled foundation erected in the complex in Direct Mud Circulation method
- Earthquake resistant structure framed in reinforced cement concrete; sidewalls with hollow bricks masonry
- Vitrified tiles flooring in all flat rooms, balconies and bathroom flooring with skid-resistant ceramic tiles
- Granite kitchen countertop, sink made of stainless steel with drain board, and dedicated plug points for washing machines and exhaust fans
- Three phase power with generator featuring transfer switch for backup electricity
- Plug points for air conditioner inside living rooms and all bedrooms, and for telephone and TV inside living rooms and master bedrooms
- Toilet featuring Hindware sanitary or its equivalent fixtures, and taps featuring Jaguar or its equivalent brand
- Provision for television and internet connectivity inside living rooms and master bedrooms
- UPVC windows that offer cool air during warm climate and vice versa